Skip to content


Do you care for a Disabled child?


If you care for a child with a disability or long-term illness, consider taking part in the Parent Carer Wellbeing Study.

They are looking for:

Parents, step-parents, de facto parents, foster parents, kinship carers, and legal guardians are all invited to take part – as long as you live in England and your child (or at least one of the children you care for) is under 18.

More information:

You can choose to do the survey online or on paper.

How to Apply

Visit for more information.