Could you be a patient ambassador?
The Academy of Research and Improvement at the Solent NHS Trust is looking for a Senior Patient Ambassador.
The Academy at Solent NHS Trust works across Southampton, Portsmouth and Hampshire and their core principle is to work in partnership with patients, people, and communities in research and improvement.
Join them as a Senior Patient Ambassador, where you will be part of the Academy Senior Team to:
- Ensure the patient voice is central to what we do
- Challenge us on strategy and our direction
- Be better at inclusivity
- Know how we are doing
The role involves:
- Attending senior, workforce and strategy meetings
- Being part of specific research and improvement activities
- Full travel reimbursements and session payments
They will support you to be involved and provide learning and training opportunities.
If you apply for this opportunity please let the organisers know that you saw it advertised by Shaping Our Lives. Thank you!
How to Apply
To apply or to find out more contact Carl Adams, Head of People Participation on firstname.lastname@example.org
Involvement Payment Details
This is a paid opportunity with session payments and travel reimbursed