21 June 2022
Remote, full-time, permanent
£30,000- £32,000 per year
Are you looking for the flexibility of a home-based role in a dynamic organisation bringing about positive social change?
Shaping Our Lives is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Project Manager to manage and deliver several rewarding and innovative inclusive involvement projects. You will need two years’ experience of managing projects and of working in the fields of inclusion and involvement.
The Project Manager will be critical in maintaining our reputation as a leading provider of inclusive involvement services. Key tasks are:
1. Building on Shaping Our Lives’s track-record, excellent reputation and 26 years of being a leading voice in the inclusive involvement of service users, marginalised communities, Disabled people, their carers and the user-led organisations they are part of.
2. Managing the lottery funded ‘Inclusive Involvement Movement’ four year project and other research and action projects.
3. Completing all project reporting and monitoring requirements.
4. Delivering project related activities which may include: doing research, providing training and mentoring, facilitating consultation, engagement, involvement or co-production activities with people from communities that commonly experience discrimination and inequalities.
5. Supporting the Involvement Manager to secure and grow income through a mix of partnership research, consultancy services and grants.
6. Knowledge of working accessibly and inclusively is a requirement for this post. Understanding of the culture of a small user-led organisation would be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a CV and completed details form which includes a section on how you meet the person specification. If you do not have a CV, please contact us at the email below for an application form and complete that instead.
Please ensure you provide evidence and examples of how you meet the person specification. This should be included under ‘Personal Statement’ on the details form or application form.
Please email your application to email@example.com with ‘Recruitment – Project Manager’ in the subject line.
Closing date 15th July 2022 at 23.30